Kanye West's girlfriend Julia Fox fights with NYC socialite over 'harmless' request


 Julia Fox reportedly had an argument with a New York-based socialite, Libby Mugrabi, when the latter requested Fox for a fashion shoot.

Kanye West's new girlfriend asked Mugrabi to "speak to my stylist," asking if she would agree to be photographed in fashion designer Celia Kritharioti's clothing line.


Mugrabi shared with Page Six, "Julia was sitting in the restaurant with a group of people who were all in black, black lipstick, and looked like they were dressed in the scary class of the Spirit Halloween Store. Huh."

"When I asked if she would be photographed in my friend Celia's designs, Fox looked humiliated and, when I talked to the people at her desk, she said, 'You're too harsh for my friend!'" " He continued. "He even accused me of being drunk, which I was not."

"I just said, 'Goodbye, have a nice evening' and left," concluded Mugrabi.

A party-goer, however, refuted Mughrabi's claims, noting how the talks have now veered off.

"Julia was having a private dinner and Libby and her friends kept coming to her table," the source said of the public controversy. "It's really not fair to go to a table during dinner and ask for a paid engagement."

"Julia never said, 'Talk to my stylist.' It's just ridiculous," said the source. "Libby was being rude to her friend, so Julia stood up for her friend. Libby was wearing a trucker hat with the word 'Gaslight' and she was really trying to do what Julia and her friends did to her." Was getting it done."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post