Jamie Dornan confesses smacking Liv Tyler's photo every night: WATCH

 


Jamie Dornan reveals he used to smooch a photo of Liv Tyler every night before going to bed because he had a huge crush on her.

The Fall actor, joined by his Belfest co-star Caitriona Balfe, recently collaborated with British Vogue to promote their hot-release film.

During the 'Never Have I Ever' game, Dornan got to talk about his celebrity crush and shared, "There was a black and white photo of Liv Tyler by my bed and I used to kiss her every night before I left . on the bed."

He also added his fan-boy moment, saying, "I met him when I was in New York, my friend knew it and he said, 'Jamie, did you tell Liv about that time?' And I had to tell Liv Tyler to her face."

"She was so sweet about it. But it was painful for me," said the 39-year-old actor.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post