Lily Collins shares heartwarming wish for dad Phil Collins: 'I'll always need you'

 


Lily Collins is celebrating her father Phil Collins' 71st birthday as he just unveiled a charming photo with a heartwarming wish.

Taking to Instagram on January 30, the Emily In Paris star penned a sweet note to cheer her dad on his special day.

The Mirror, Mirror actor left an adorable childhood picture in which Collins can be seen sitting on his father's shoulders.



Lily Collins shares heartwarming wish for dad Phil Collins: I'll always need you

She captioned the postcard-worthy picture, "Happy birthday, dad. I can no longer fit in your arms or sit comfortably on your shoulders, but you hold me tight when I need it the most. ,

"We don't get to spend time together very often, but when we're face-to-face, you really see me. You may not always believe it, but please believe me when I say, no matter how old I am or whatever my life is, I will always need you,” she said.

Expressing gratitude to the Another Day In Paradise songwriter for giving Collins a lifetime of precious moments, she wrote, "We are forever grateful for the moments and memories we share."

She added, "Especially the ones I cherish now as an adult. Thank you for inspiring me and supporting the woman I am today."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post