Alia Bhatt reacts to marriage rumours with Ranbir Kapoor

 Alia Bhatt talks about marriage rumours with boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor


Alia Bhatt recently opened up about marriage rumours with Ranbir Kapoor, saying 'the world will know' when she finally tied the knot.

In a recent interview, the Raazi actress was asked if she bothered to be in news for her relationship with Ranbir instead of her work, to which she replied that the promotion was due to the wedding season.

She said, "I don't know, or maybe I just don't remember it bothering me. I think it's something that just happened because a lot of other people were getting married, so it was like, ' Oh, if you're a couple, you should get married.'"

Alia said, “I have always believed that it should be pursued in spirit and it should be done at the right time whenever you feel comfortable, and by you, I mean by me and them personally, Aaliya said.

"It can't be denied that there is a lot of love out there," Alia said.

"I think he's one of the most attractive people in my life, the way I respect him, the love I have for him, what kind of person he is," she said .

"There's so much to love and I'm sure he has great things to say about me. But everything will happen on time and I promise you… or maybe I won't, it is too early…

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post