Madhuri Dixit responds to online complaint over her Instagram reels

Madhuri Dixit responds to online complaint over her Instagram reels


Madhuri Dixit has opened up about humans criticizing her dancing reels on Instagram as they assume it does now not match her popularity as a superstar.

The Bollywood diva, who enjoys posting her dancing reels on Instagram for her fans, answered to the complaint in a cutting-edge interview with the Indian Express.

"There are times while humans have knowledgeable me doing a effective subjects won’t match me because ‘I am a big well-known character’, like doing reels, etc. But how does that matter?" Madhuri asked.

"You want to do what you want to do. I experience what I do, so I maintain doing it, that too quite passionately," she added.

On the art work front, Madhuri is ready for her OTT debut with the internet series The Fame Game.

The actress is probably playing the feature of Anamika Khanna, a Bollywood well-known character whose disappearance unveils the problems her very own own family faces because of her stardom.

The Fame Game is prepared to release on Netflix on 25th February.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post