Ja Morant's Surprising Reaction to Marcus Morris' Flagrant Foul

 Ja Morant is "Cool" with Marcus Morris


The LA Clippers were completely destroyed by the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday night, but Marcus Morris still managed to grab the headlines.

Late in the third quarter, Marcus Morris hit Jaa Morant with a hard foul, which turned into a major foul two, knocking Morris out of the game. Morris checked in on Morant after the play, but it was a nasty fall. With the Clippers down 22 points at the time, Morris already had a technical, so it might be a safe assumption to believe it came from some level of frustration.

Despite severe foul play, Ja Morant had no feelings for Marcus Morris. In fact, he even said that he was "cool" with both Morris brothers.

"Everyone has my back, I'm pretty sure they know I'll do the same for them," Morant said. "At the end of the day, regardless of the play, I'm not worried about it. I'm really into the Morris brothers. I woke up, I've been playing on concrete all my life."

Luckily, Ja Morant got up after the play and didn't get hurt. Unfortunately for the Clippers, they managed to be outplayed 4-0 in the season by the Memphis Grizzlies, a complete setback in almost every game. If there's one team that's badly matched for the Clippers, it's the Memphis Grizzlies

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post