Nick Cannon apologizes to the mother of his children for announcing the 'wrong' 8th child


 Nick Cannon is regretting the 'pain' to the mothers of his children as he announces he is becoming a father for the eighth time.

During Monday's episode of her talk show, The Masked Singer host expressed that she did not consider and "respect the privacy of the mothers of all my children" during last week's announcement.

He said, "I spoke the wrong way on Monday while expressing my feelings and probably went into too much detail and probably felt like I was talking about the passing of my son Zane and then about that new baby. Was talking about as well, which I hope to have," he said. ,

"I didn't need to do that because they are two completely different moments in my life and they both deserve respect," he said.

"I am a responsible person and I take full responsibility for everything so I must say that I sincerely apologize to everyone involved for causing any additional pain or confusion."

The comedian shared that he still hasn't moved on from the death of his son, Zayn.

"I know it sounds weird because people are trying to spend time and all that... it doesn't matter. We've lost a baby and it's still an honest and real situation," he said. Explained.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post