Rihanna's photographer reveals the love she had with A$AP Rocky: Source

 


Rihanna's photographer recently shed some light on her relationship with A$AP Rocky's father.

The photographer released these revelations to HollywoodLife after a photoshoot held with the couple to announce their pregnancy.

He began by hinting about A$AP Rocky's behavior and mannerisms and admitted, "I mean, the vibe I was getting was just amazing. Love is so obvious, and that's what you like to see." "

The photographer also admitted that he was only able to see her feelings as he remains polite and honest with Rihanna.

He also said, "I don't take anything lightly. I am extremely polite. I would rather have a conversation than take a photo."

One of the biggest compliments I've received [in my career] is that I always make my subjects feel comfortable and safe in front of my lens. ,

In her eyes, the photos came out perfectly because "she's a really good judge of character," and "She was so cool and casual. It didn't phase her out one bit. That's what I really love about her." She's the most real."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post