Nicki Minaj Channels Adele and Talks About Motherhood

 


Nicki Minaj is attempting to impersonate another top diva, Adele. On Thursday, the 39-year-old rapper visited The Late Late Show with James Corden, and during a 2016 Carpool Karaoke episode, he revisited Adele's iconic cover of his verses in Kanye West's 2010 song "Monster" .

After debuting her British accent in the evening, Nikki is asked if she can do her best Adele impression.

“Okay, so for me to channel Adele, I have to think like a black woman in London,” Nikki joked, her accent impressed. "The thing is, my accent is like that of a posh blonde woman, but with Adele, I have to change."

"She's always so expressive, isn't she?" "Do we have a problem?" Emsie said he continued to impersonate with his hands.

Other than doing a fabulous Adele impersonation, Nikki and Adele have something else in common: They're both mothers.

Nicky and her husband Kenneth Petty have a one-and-a-half-year-old son whom they call "Papa Bear".

"I think motherhood has made me see more good in people, see more good in the universe," Nikki said about how she's changed since becoming a mother. "It's not like you forgive people and want everyone around you; I recently forgave people I didn't want in my place." But just rest in peace, and may God bless you."

Nikki realizes how lucky she is because of her son.

"When I look at my son I remember how lucky I am." Yes, we are very lucky. Because I know that for a lot of women, it's their dream. "Not everyone is blessed with having a baby," she explained. "When you have a baby, you are reminded every day, 'Oh my God, thank you God, thank you for this gift,'" the author says.

Papa Bear, whose real name is Nicky, has been kept a secret, looks like he's inherited something from his mother-in-law.

"He's just asking older adults, 'What are you doing?'" he joked. "For example, if I'm feeding him his food and I take a few seconds longer with the next spoon, he'll ask, 'What are you doing?' I'll ask, 'What are you doing?' 'I'm putting food on the table for you!

"Papa Bear Frenzy, Papa Bear does what he wants and gets on everyone's nerves all day, doesn't let us sleep, and just keeps us walking around the boss all day," he joked. asked to describe. of his house. I have that vibe in my house."

The little one seems to have taken over his parents' room as well.

Nicky joked, "I used to have a beautiful, peaceful, soaring, elegant master bedroom, and now she has her own apartment in my bedroom." "It's also old stuff because I don't want to throw it away; I'm a hoarder because everything reminds me of it when I was a kid."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post