BTS's Jungkook graduate from university, delivers heartwarming speech: WATCH

BTS member Jungkook graduated from Global Cyber ​​University with highest honors

BTS's Jungkook graduate from university, delivers heartwarming speech: WATCH

BTS member Jungkook stunned fans with his heartwarming speech on his graduation from Global Cyber ​​University with the highest honor - the 'President's Award'.

Though the 24-year-old singer could not attend the graduation ceremony, he recorded a video to express his views on the occasion.

“Hello, I am Jean Jungkook of BTS. Today I am graduating from Global Cyber ​​University, Department of Broadcasting and Entertainment,” he began his award acceptance speech.

"People say that graduation is both an end and a beginning, and it makes me excited and emotional at the same time. I want to thank the president, the professors and faculty, and many others. The classmates I graduate with Want to congratulate,” he shared.

The Euphoria hit-maker also vowed to set a good example for his juniors. "I will always try my best to be a good senior ('Sunbe') who sets a good example for juniors ('Hube').

The My Time singer expressed, "I think learning is always a fun thing, and wonderful and exciting."

"I hope we all don't miss this moment but keep moving towards our goal. I will keep doing my best to show you good, even better music and performances. Thank you," he said.

Watch Stories

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post