Halsey shared a heartbreaking note on the death of her dog Jagger

Halsey said, "It's been the worst week of my life"

Halsey shared a heartbreaking note on the death of her dog Jagger

American singer Halsey has lost her pet dog, five-year-old Jagger, to a progressive condition called myelomalacia, saying 'this has been the worst week of my life'.

Taking to Instagram, the Without Me singer shared old photos of her dog along with a long note to mourn Jagger's death.

She said, "It's been the worst week of my life. Before I had my own dog, I would see people mourning for their pets and thinking "It's just a dog..." Well, more me Couldn't be more wrong. I found Jagger when he was only a few weeks old. I sometimes thought about his passing. How would that feel?"

“Jagger was 5 years old and yesterday we lost him to a progressive condition called myelomalacia. It is sudden and unusual and unreasonable, with a frightening prognosis. Within 3 days my beautiful baby was chasing imaginary birds around the yard and my Lying on my lap went on to twist my ears at the sound of Sesame Street, causing paralysis to spread through her body every hour. It was sudden and shocking and I still haven't really processed it.

"I don't know why I am sharing all this, other than just to say love your pet every moment because anything can change in a moment. My first love, who taught me to be a mother. My sweet, sarcastic, so human boy. Every single person who has had the privilege of meeting Jaggery will never forget him. He was special."


Read Next


Watch Stories

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post