Kim Kardashian's top ten beauty secrets

 While her wardrobe may divide opinion, no one can deny that Kim Kardashian ever looks anything but flawlessly dressed.

Thanks to her stunning looks, her name has become synonymous with glamour.

The reality TV star, who is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, has often opened up about her beauty regimen and makeup tips, posting makeup tutorials on YouTube, and giving candid interviews.

Kim Kardashian's top ten beauty secrets

Hello! Online has compiled her top ten beauty tips:

1. Take off your makeup

"My most essential product has to be Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes in Calming Night," Kim once said. "I need to wipe off makeup all the time." It is important to go to bed with a clean face to let your skin breathe. Otherwise, your pores get clogged with product, causing reactions.

2. Always Wear Sunscreen

When asked what she would take with her to a desert island, Kim replied: "Sunscreen, definitely. I wouldn't go anywhere without it." She has previously admitted that it hasn't always been a key factor in her skin care regime, but after she had a severe sunburn while on vacation in Mexico in 2009, she revealed that it had become one of her priorities. "This is my biggest beauty piece of advice," she said. "I haven't always been hard on that, but it's something I've started thinking more about."

3. Draw the outline

Kim swears by contouring using concealer, so much so that she even posted photos on Twitter documenting the process. To help her fans create the look, Kim gave a step-by-step guide. "I put all my foundation on first," she said. "I powder my face, then I apply concealer, and blend it in with a sponge like a pink egg. Then I contour everything in here—think three." [With her finger she draws an invisible three on the side of her face] "I go to the cheekbones, down the chin, then up."

4. Spend Time on the Eyebrows

Kim's makeup artist Joyce Bonelli once revealed how she approaches the star's eyebrows. "On Kim I use Smashbox's Eyebrow Styling Pencil, and we fill it in," she said. "We shape her brows into the shape she likes, more pointed at the peak rather than rounded. So we fill in a bit to keep it rounded, then to finish off the end of the brow."

5. Maximize Brightness

Kim loves her eyelashes to look long and luscious. While she insists on letting her long lashes "run in the family," she admits to getting a little help sometimes. "I'm a big fan of wearing lashes for shoots and big events," she once said. "The key to making your own lashes look too long is to apply different mascaras and take your time. My favorites are Lancme Hypnose and MAC Zoom Lash."

6. Be careful with eyeshadow

Kim has a tip when it comes to applying eye shadow all over. "I apply powder under my eyes before applying," she said. "You can see the white powder, then brush it off."

7. Keep Nails Clean

Kim is often seen getting her nails cut at the salon, but she herself is constantly filing them. "I'm OCD," she said. "[My nails] have to be perfectly square. I carry a file with me everywhere. I worry when I get my nails done if it's not the one I use all the time, because I don't want to hurt them. When I ask to file my nails!"

8. Make sure that the hair is damaged when applying makeup

Kim once said, "I always style my hair first, then pin them back while I do my makeup." One doesn't miss a trick, he even has a way of pinning the hair back to make sure it doesn't crease. "While I don't want your hair to dent when you pin it, I just put a piece of tissue in it so it doesn't crease! A cool trick to know when you do your makeup Huh ."

9. Choose a Case Bronzer

"Use a matte bronzer that has shimmer in it," Kim said. "Shimmer can make your skin oily. I love Smashbox Bronze Lights in Suntan Matte because it doesn't have shine."

10. Use Bio Oil

Kim, who is six months pregnant, swears by Bio-Oil to keep her skin looking youthful and fight stretch marks. "It prevents wrinkles around my eyes and stretch marks all over my body," the mother-to-be says of the £8.95 beauty product that contains vitamin E.

Watch Stories

Watch Stories

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post