Malaika Arora says she was 'scared, weak, scared' after split from Arbaaz Khan

Malaika Arora opened her journey after divorce and becoming a single mother

Malaika Arora says she was 'scared, weak, scared' after split from Arbaaz Khan

Malaika Arora opened up on her struggles after divorcing her ex-husband Azbaz Khan as she entered single motherhood.

In a recent interview with Pinkvilla, the actor-dancer said that she felt like the whole world was hitting her head as she decided to become a single mom to son Arhaan Khan.

"When I took that decision and that step to become a single mother... at that point, you always feel like the whole world is going over your head and how are you going to manage, I think it's a very There is a normal human response," she said. where did it go.

The reality TV judge said she had to be responsible because she had a son who was growing old and needed a mother more than ever, adding that she had to be the perfect example for him.

"I should be able to lead him in the right direction and at the same time let him make his mistakes," Malaika said. "Yes, I felt scared, weak, intimidated by all those feelings. But I also felt like I had to take it one day at a time."

The actor mentioned that she doesn't come from a family with big business or a lot of money, so she had to work as hard as other people.

“At that time, I was thinking of only one thing, if I am a single mother, then I need to be a working single mother. For me it was more important, I need to do this so that I can not only take care of my son but also take care of myself,” Malaika said.

She concluded, "At the end of the day, everything I do, whatever I am, is self-made, self-educated. I strive every single day like you, like millions of other women."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post