Ranveer Singh says Deepika is 'scorching' in 'Pathan' song, reveals she looks 'glamorous'

 Ranveer Singh lauds wife Deepika's song Pathan: 'I have heard the song it is amazing'

Ranveer Singh recites wife Deepika's song for Pathan: 'I have heard the song. this is amazing

Ranveer Singh applauds wife Deepika Padukone for her upcoming song from the film Pathan.

Talking to his followers via Instagram Live, the 83 actor revealed that Deepika is out of town shooting for a song for Yash Raj Films' upcoming action film starring Shah Rukh Khan and John Abraham.

"He is in Mallorca to shoot a very glamorous song for Pathan. I have heard the song. It is amazing," the actor said.

The 36-year-old actor said, “It is Sid Anand and Vishal-Shekhar. You get the vibe. I think Vaibhavi (businessman) is shooting for the song Ma'am. So he is now in Spain with Deepika."

Emphasizing on the fact that the actor had already heard the song, he talked about the benefits of being the husband of the Gehraiyaan star.

“It is exciting because I am privileged to be her husband so she gives me a glimpse of how she looks,” mentioned Ranveer rolling his eyes. "Oh my god. You guys have to wait for this man. She's just scorching it."

"Super fit and super glamorous. Shalina (Nathani) is styling him. I have caught a glimpse and it looks like Aag Lag Jayegi Screen Pe (She will set the screen on fire). So this is the Wife Update!" added Ranveer.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post