Scott Disick Fears The Kardashians Will Be Forgotten After Getting Travis Barker

Scott Disick Feels 'Younger' Since Kourtney Kardashian Married Travis Barker


Scott Disick worries that he will lose his value in the Kardashian family amid Travis Barker's hot and heavy romance with Kourtney Kardashian.

At the premiere of Hulu's The Kardashians, Scott, however, admitted that Kourtney's newfound love has made her sense the end of their budding bond.

He said: "I always had his friends or our family in my ear, like 'Don't worry, darling, eventually you guys will figure it out'.

"And, 'You'll come back together one day.' So my foot was always halfway in the door."

He shares that he feels like he has lost Kourtney "as a best friend."

"Now we're really just co-parenting. I'd say it's probably one of the hardest things in my life."

Scott sighed, "It's so sad to feel small and not be told anything, especially when I have no other family to go to."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post