Sharon Osbourne reveals she looked like a 'cyclops' after a recent face lift

 

Sharon Osbourne says 'I had a full facelift in October and I looked like one of those mummies they wrap up'


Sharon Osbourne opened up about a 'horrible' plastic surgery she had a few months back.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, Osbourne revealed that in October she had a face life that left her like a 'cyclops'.

The former host of The Talk told the outlet, "In October I had a completely facelift and I looked like one of those (devoid of) mummies they wrap (with bandages)."

“It hurt like hell. You have no idea,” said the 69-year-old television personality.

The process took about 6 hours to finish but the final reveal was not something Osbourne wished for.

"I'm telling you, it was terrible," Osbourne said. "(To the surgeon) I'm like, 'You have to joke.' "

She further added that her husband Ozzy Osbourne also didn't like her look as he remembered her saying, "I don't care how much it costs, we'll get it done again."

However, months after the surgery, her face is finally healing now and Osbourne is happy with it.

This is not the first time that the reality TV judge has opted for plastic surgery as she has been vocal about such procedures in her previous interviews.

Osbourne even joked about it in his autobiography Unbreakable, "There isn't much I haven't completely tweaked, stretched, peeled, lasered, veneered, enhanced, or removed."

"I don't think I'm as bad as some women — like Jocelyn 'Bride of' Wildenstein. But I wouldn't do any more cosmetic procedures," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post