Ben Affleck's father found out about son's engagement to Jennifer Lopez on the Internet

Ben Affleck's father Timothy Affleck talks about son's relationship with Jennifer Lopez


Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez's recent engagement came as a surprise to Timothy Affleck, the Justice League star's father, who hasn't spoken to the couple for ages.

During his conversation with The Sun, Timothy shared that he had no idea about the major changes in the celebrity couple's relationship.

"I haven't spoken to them in ages, but if everything I read on the internet is true, they seem to be having a great time together," he shared.

“He is pretty busy with all his new activities. He is working a lot which nobody cares about. They care about romance,” he said.

"I haven't been in touch lately, but we do write from time to time so it's fine. I saw my grandchildren a few months ago," Timothy observed as he walked to the outlet.

Describing his future daughter-in-law, Timothy said that he met JLo when he first dated Ben.

"I admire a lot about her, she's such a special lady," he said.

"What I love most about him is that he did it all himself, he brought himself to so many different levels, he's so talented.

“She is a hard worker and I admire her. I think she deserves whatever she gets.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post