BTS's J-Hope celebrates her 'special day' with Lady Gaga: See pics

BTS member J-Hope joins Lady Gaga at Las Vegas concert


BTS member J-Hope is in ninth place as he joined his 'Queen Forever' Lady Gaga at their Lady Gaga Enigma + Jazz & Piano concert in Las Vegas.

On April 15, the Chicken Noodle Soup hitmaker released a series of photos with the A Star Is Born star on Instagram, so fans could get a glimpse of their well-spent evening.

The 28-year-old K-pop idol also penned a long note to lash out at the singer.

"Today was a wonderful day," he said. "When it comes to a show, there's no one like Lady Gaga!!!"

"It was a special day for me, because I really wanted to see her perform," J-Hope continued.

"Today, on stage she was incredible, but off stage she was so professional and there was so much to learn from her, and for me her every comment will stay with me for the rest of my life. @ladygaga, my queen forever!!!" Caption read.

He praised the Bad Romance hitmaker, saying, "Please keep making your incredible music. Thank you, today I got to know the beauty of jazz!!!" she added. "Encourage you as a fan!!! love you!!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post