Caitlyn Jenner Was In Trouble With Kim Kardashian After Meeting Pete Davidson: Here's Why

Caitlyn Jenner reveals she was in trouble because she called comedian Peter


Caitlyn Jenner was in 'trouble' with her stepdaughter Kim Kardashian after meeting her boyfriend Pete Davidson as their first meeting took a turn after the initial introduction.

"I met him for the first time. I was in trouble because I called him Peter, and Kimmy starts laughing now," the 72-year-old former Olympian revealed during a Wednesday appearance on the FullSend podcast.

Kim Kardashian told Jenner that her boyfriend, 28, was just named Pete and "not Peter," while insisting she didn't know.

"I said, 'I don't know. I'm just trying to be, you know, polite,' you know? Jenner recalls their conversation.

Kardashian was first linked with Davidson in October 2021, shortly after the pair reunited on the set of SNL when she made her hosting debut.

"He seems like a really nice guy, but the best part was that Kim seemed so happy and that's my No. 1 concern," Jenner said on Wednesday.

Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian are very in tune right now. They are very close to each other and are getting closer and closer.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post