Kim Kardashian Admits Her Mom Kris Jenner Helped Her Choose 'Happily' Over Kanye West

Kim's mother continued to encourage her to find "peace of mind" when she was in her "bad relationships".


Kim Kardashian has shared new details about her divorce from Kanye West, saying her mother Kris Jenner helped her focus on being happy after the separation.

In a preview of her interview for Hoda Kotb's podcast, Making Space, which airs next week, the 41-year-old revealed that she has put her happiness first since her split from West, also known as Is.

"I think once I was like that, I really wanted to choose my happiness and my peace of mind over anything else," she explained. "Like, something stuck for me."

According to the mother of four, while she was in her "bad relationships", her mother continued to encourage her to find "peace of mind".

"My mom would always make me cry when I was in these bad relationships and, you know, college and years ago, and she used to say: 'All I want for my kids and all I want is peace of mind, '" the 41-year-old reality star recalled. "And when I woke up and realized I didn't have that, that was all I was looking for."

Kardashian also said that her mother taught her the importance of "finding inner peace" to be in a relationship "for too long."

"I saw my mom in a relationship for a very long time when she wasn't as happy," the Kardashian star recalled. "I realized that everyone would get well sooner if I just took steps instead of not being my authentic self and finding my inner peace."

On her divorce with West, Kardashian said that, while she wished things had "turned out differently", it was a "personal strength" for her, as she prioritized her own happiness.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post