Camila Cabello reveals she 'fell in love' with Harry Styles at 'The Voice' audition

Camila Cabello Loves Her Crush On One Direction's Alum Harry Styles


Camila Cabello is spilling the beans on her crush on Harry Styles, after breaking up with Shawn Mendes.

The Fifth Harmony alum joined James Corden on Monday to drive for his famous show Carpool Karaoke.

The Senorita singer said she left The Voice audition hoping to fall in love with the One Direction alum on X-Factor.

"It's really embarrassing and I can only say that because obviously it's like 10 years ago, but I was really like, I'm auditioning for The X Factor because I'll marry Harry Styles. I Really believed it at the time,” she said.

"It wasn't like marriage," she corrected herself, adding that she thought the pair would "fall in love."

Talking about his travels from the Cube, Cabello highlights the Mexican border crossing with his mother, who "basically had clothes on his back. Barely no money spoke English."

"I remember my family saying, 'You're going to Disneyworld. I didn't know what was going on,'" she recalled.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post