Pete Davidson Captured Another Heart: Keri Katona Admits She Has A Crush On Kim Kardashian's Girlfriend

Pete Davidson Is Keri Katona's Latest Celebrity Crush


Kim Kardashian's boyfriend Pete Davidson is looking very hot these days as she is winning the hearts of more and more people with her amazing personality.

Keri Katona has admitted that Kim Kardashian's boyfriend Pete Davidson is her latest celebrity crush. In her latest column, she has revealed her crush on the 28-year-old comedian and why she prefers serial dater.

She wrote: "I love the Kardashians, so I'm over the moon that a new series, The Kardashians, is on our screens. I just need to work out how I can watch this! I'm so of The Realm I'm a big fan of Housewives of Beverly Hills too."

"I really like Kim and Pete Davidson together. I really like her a little bit. She's funny, isn't she? And humor is a big factor for me." Keri Katona admitted that she has a crush on Pete Davidson.

"He also has that bad boy look about him and he's unique. I definitely like him more than Kanye, that's for sure.

Carey lashed out at the comedian, saying that Pete Davidson and Kim Kardashian are the ideal couple.

They are fantastic because it takes you away from your life. "By focusing on the ups and downs of the celebrity, you experience true escapism. I'm dying to see it!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post