Elon Musk says he doesn't even have a home 'right now'

Elon Musk shocked fans with his recent confession


Elon Musk may be a billionaire, but knows how to keep his expenses to a minimum as the Space X founder recently claimed he doesn't even have a house at the moment.

During his recent conversation with TED's Chris Anderson (continued last night) on Saturday, the Tesla mogul insisted that his personal consumption is not as high as people think.

"If I was spending billions of dollars a year on personal consumption, that would be very problematic, but it is not."

He continued, "In fact, I don't even have a home right now, I'm literally living at a friends place."

"If I travel to the Bay Area, where most of Tesla's engineering is, I basically hang out in friends' spare bedrooms," Musk said.

"I don't own a yacht. I don't really take vacations. Not that I have much personal consumption.

"I mean the one exception is a plane, but if I don't use the plane I have fewer hours to work," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post