Every 'Fast and Furious' film made in honor of Paul Walker: Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel is keeping the memory of the late Paul Walker alive with the Fast & Furious franchise


Vin Diesel is keeping the memory of the late Paul Walker alive with the Fast & Furious franchise.

Walker starred alongside Diesel as Brian O'Connor in all installments of the mega-hit franchise, however, he died in a horrific car accident in 2013.

To mark the start of filming of the final film in the franchise, Fast 10, Diesel took to Instagram to once again honor his late friend, who he also considers his family.

"Your opinion always matters," Diesel said elsewhere in his long note addressed to Walker, "there's not a day I don't want to turn back time, talk to Pablo about going back to L.A. that Thanksgiving weekend. .

He continued: "Every fast film I make should always honor my brother Pablo (Walker). In the real world, I will always take care of his family, because in the real world he is family."

Diesel then mentioned how he 'tears' when Walker's daughter, Meadow Walker, asked him to walk her down the aisle at their wedding. He also shared that Walker's mother asked him to bring Brian (Walker's character) back to Fast.

"When his mom asks me to bring Brian back on screen... well, I don't have to tell you how seriously I take it."

Diesel also revealed that the Fast 10 script did not include Jordan Brewster's Mia Toretto, however, she was written because she is "someone I have attributed to the brotherhood of Dom and Brian."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post