Hailey Bieber tells 'Selena Gomez' fans to 'leave her alone'


Hailey Bieber Takes To Social Media To Beg All Of Selena Gomez's Supporters To 'Just Leave Me Alone'

Model Hailey Bieber issued a desperate petition on social media begging Selena Gomez's supporters to 'just leave me alone'.

She shared the post on TikTok and looked 'exaggerated and annoyed'.

In the video, she can be heard saying, "I am concentrating on my business. I don't do anything, I don't say anything. Please leave me alone."

She also mentioned the length of her marriage with Justin Bieber in the post and admitted, "A lot of time has passed where it's legitimate to leave me alone. I beg of you. Really."

“That is my only request. Please get sad somewhere else,” she added before ending the short TikTok.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post