Harry Styles and Shania Twain collaborate on Coachella stage

Harry Styles' headlining act on Coachella stage included Shania Twain's appearance


Harry Styles' major act on the Coachella stage on Friday night was a treat for fans and festival goers alike, with Shania Twain also making a surprise appearance on the cards!

Styles closed the first night of the California concert as the headlining act with a setlist featuring two new songs from the Watermelon Sugar singer, plus a surprise appearance from Shania Twain on stage.

The former One Direction star, who is known to be a big fan of Twain, welcomed him on stage with a special outpouring: "Now I have to tell you, in the car with my mother as a child, this woman hit me. taught to sing.

"It also taught me that men are garbage, but for you, the memories you gave me with my mother, I will be forever grateful," he said, before going on stage with Twain and performing his hit songs including Man before doing! I Feel Like A Woman And You Are Still The One.

Twain himself seemed excited to perform with Styles, and added: "I'm lost for words, I'm a little starstruck... you were just a kid when I was writing this song, so It's a dream and very unrealistic to sit here right now, singing this song with you."

The Fine Lines hitmaker kicked off the show with her new single As It Was before diving into the full show, which included hits like Watermelon Sugar, Adore You, Woman and Carolina.

He also performed two songs from his upcoming album Harry House, titled Boyfriends and Late Night Talking.

Perhaps Styles fans took a storm when she performed her One Direction megahit What Makes You Beautiful.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post