Jennifer Lopez gives a glimpse of her Mother's Day campaign

Jennifer Lopez shares behind-the-scenes photos from 'I Got It From Mom' photoshoot


Jennifer Lopez took to Instagram to share a glimpse of her Mother's Day campaign.

The 52-year-old actress and singer turned to the photo-video-sharing app and shared photo shoots for the "I've Got It From Mom" ​​campaign, which celebrates "the role of a mother who is a mentor, music and genre." serve as sources of inspiration."

Sharing the pictures, the Get Right singer captioned it, "I got my attitude from my mom."

Meanwhile, Lopez also contemplated fatherhood ahead of Mother's Day on May 8.

"Becoming a mom completely changed my life," the mom to twins Max and 14-year-old Emme exclusively told PEOPLE as part of her partnership with Coach, which launches Thursday.

She continued, "Motherhood not only made me reflect on the person I wanted to be for them, it also helped me appreciate all the gifts my own mother gave me," Lopez explained, Who is enjoying a lot of time with family. They rekindled their relationship last year since new fiancé Ben Affleck and their kids.

"Today, I take great pride in giving my children all the things I've learned from them."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post