Paris Hilton sent love to Britney Spears after announcing her pregnancy

Paris Hilton, Tess Holiday and others react to Britney Spears' pregnancy announcement


Paris Hilton showered love on Britney Spears after announcing the pregnancy news on her social media.

The Toxic singer revealed that she is expecting a baby with Sam Asghari in an Instagram post as she opened up about being confused by her weight gain.

Brittany wrote, "I lost enough weight to go on my Maui trip to gain it back... I thought 'Geez... what happened to my stomach???' My husband said 'No, you are pregnant idiot!!!' ,

The singer added, "So I took a pregnancy test... and uhhhh well... I have a baby."

The Stars Are Blind singer rushed to congratulate her friend on the happy news.

Paris commented, "Congratulations sister!! I'm so excited for you!! I love you!!!"


American plus-size model Tess Holiday also left a comment for the 40-year-old singer. She wrote, "Omggggg so happy for you!!!!"

Actors Chloe Bailey, model Brooks Nader and Giselle Oliveira were among others to celebrate the pop star's good news.

Britney is already a mother to two sons, Sean and Jaden, with ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post