Jennifer Lopez posed pantless in a trench coat to promote her new campaign


Whether she wore flashy blue jeans or high-waisted trousers, Jennifer Lopez can rock a pair of pants like nobody's business — but it kept the singer from going completely down-to-earth when posing for her latest campaign. didn't stop.

On Thursday, in honor of her new Mother's Day campaign with Coach, J.Lo shared a series of photos on Instagram, titled "I got my attitude from my mother," on Instagram. sat on a leather sofa for the multi-hyphenate shoot and wore a black and red hooded houndstooth trench coat with caramel pockets and a matching pleated houndstooth minidress. She accessorised with a cream Coach bag and coordinating cream heels, and she left her long honey waves in the middle.

This wasn't the only look J.Lo wore for the campaign: Another Instagram post showed the star wearing a white cropped Coach T-shirt, a rose leather cape jacket, and a pair of baggy low-waisted blue jeans who had uncovered it. Pink and yellow underwear.

Both of Jennifer's Coach ensembles were posted hours after she shared a bare-faced morning routine video with her 202 million followers on Wednesday. The post, which was captioned "My morning routine with affirmations that feed my soul and skin care that imparts that glow @JLoBeauty," was filled with skin care tips and product recommendations.

"It's a good start to my day," said J.Lo. "First feed my mind, my soul with an affirmation. Not looking at the phone yet, just setting myself right for the day with the right intentions and the right thoughts."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post