Khloé Kardashian just got candid about her nose job

and opened up about her feelings for Tristan Thompson.


Almost every member of the Kardashian family has faced rumors and speculation about going under the knife. While cosmetic surgery is entirely one person's decision and not entirely someone else's business, Khloé Kardashian revealed that she got a nose job last year during her Keeping Up With the Kardashians reunion with Andy Cohen. Now, she's getting candid about why she's so glad she did.

During Wednesday's ABC special to promote the family's new Hulu show, The Kardashians, which premieres April 14, Khloé told host Robin Roberts that she's wanted to stick her nose "all her life." "But it's in the middle of your face and it's scary to think about it," she said of her hesitation. "But I finally got the guts, and I did it, and I love it."

During the reunion, she said that fans always harass her about her procedures and accused her of having a "face transplant". "Everyone says, 'Oh my god, he's had a third face transplant.' But I have a nose job, [with Dr Raj Kanodia]," she told Cohen. "Everyone gets so upset, like, why don't I talk about it?" She said, "You're the first person in an interview to ever ask me about my nose."

During this week's interview, Khloé also got very real about her on-and-off relationship with her ex, Tristan Thompson, with whom she shares her daughter, Truth. "With Tristan, I felt incredibly secure in the beginning and I felt really good for a time," she told Roberts. She recalled what it was like to have her in the delivery room during the birth of her daughter after she was first accused of cheating.

"I remember when he cheated on me right before I gave birth and I was still able to have him in the delivery room," she said. "So yes, it may sound strange to the outside world, but when my daughter watches my home videos, those videos are going to be as pure and perfect as I was able to make them."

"I still think he's a great guy, and he's a great father," she said. "He's just not the guy for me."

When asked what she was looking for in a partner, her answer was quite simple. "I think at the end of the day, we all aspire to be blissful," she explained. "We want to feel happy, we want to feel safe."

1 Comments

  1. Thank you for your article.I've been vaping for two years and THINK vape can help me quit smoking. Yuoto vape, Myle Pod, Smok Novo and the Hugo Vapor are four of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post