Jessica Biel says she is 'really proud' of her 10-year marriage to Justin Timberlake

Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake tied the knot in October 2012 and share two sons together


Jessica Biel in a latest interview gushes over her 10-year-long marriage with husband Justin Timberlake ahead of their wedding anniversary.

In conversation with Access Hollywood, the Total Recall star said that she is proud of her relationship with the Palmer actor, even though the couple has had its fair share of ups and downs in their decade-long journey.

"I sometimes feel like 10 years have passed in the blink of an eye and other times I'm like, 'Oh my god, 10 years, that's really a substantial amount of someone's life,'" the 40-year-old told the outlet, "I'm really proud of it."

"Like everyone else, we've had our ups and downs and I'm really proud of that, and I'm still the happiest and in love with my life," Biel said.

The couple started dating in 2007 and got engaged four years later in 2011. Biel and Timberlake married in October 2012 and are parents to two sons, Silas Randall, 7, and Phineas, 2.

Earlier, in an interview with E! News in 2018, the actor shared the secret of his strong bond with his boyfriend.

He had said, "You just have to make time for date night, time for yourself and time with your partner. The fun has to come."

"My husband always says, 'We can't stop dating.' I love it because it's true," she said.

"You have to continue to make room for yourself and your partner to have fun like you did before you had kids. And don't talk about them! Keep it fresh, keep it exciting. Spontaneous if possible "

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post