K-pop singer Dawood Kim performs Umrah: inside pics

Formerly known as Jay Kim, the YouTuber converted to Islam in 2019


Famous South Korean pop band singer Dawood Kim performed Umrah for the first time after converting to Islam in 2019.

Dawood took to Instagram to share pictures from his trip to Islam's holiest sites as he considered himself the 'lucky person' to visit the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, which he has long wanted.

Standing in front of the Holy Kaaba, Dawood wrote, "Finally I came to Mecca. I am the luckiest person because Allah (swt) chose me and he brought me here. Masha Allah."

He continued, "Thank you Allah, thank you for giving me the opportunity to visit the holiest city in the world. I prayed for all the Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah forgive our sins and accept our prayers."

He also wished everyone a Happy Ramadan Mubarak.

For those unaware, in 2020, formerly known as Jay Kim, Dawood made a surprise announcement on his social media that he had decided to convert his faith to Islam. After this he changed his name from Jai to Dawood.

1 Comments

  1. I appreciate you sharing this wonderful hajj Umrah blog. It is extremely beneficial. I appreciate you very much. I intend to share more fascinating information with you. Would like advice on choosing Hajj and Umrah vacation packages. In this piece,

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post