Kim Kardashian reveals her true feelings for Pete Davidson in new interview: VIDEO

Kim's mom Kris Jenner calls Davidson a 'great' and 'nice guy', while Khloe says he just makes her laugh


Kim Kardashian has showered love on her new boyfriend Pete Davidson, saying she is "very happy and content" in her relationship with the comedian.

The 41-year-old discussed her romance with Pete during her appearance on Good Morning America, saying: "I mean, I'm a relationship kind of girl, for sure. I wouldn't be with anyone if I had with them." Wouldn't have planned to spend a lot of my time."

 In conversation with Robin Roberts - the show's anchor - Kardashian said: "Obviously I want to take my time, but I'm so happy and so content and it's such a great feeling to be at peace."

Kim's mother Kris Jenner described Davidson as "great" and "a really nice guy", while sister Khloe added: "He just makes her laugh and she laughs all the time."

WATCH — Kardashian is revealing her true feelings with Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts in a preview of an ABC News special.

The mother-of-four was first linked with the 28-year-old Saturday Night Live comedian in October 2021, when they were photographed holding hands on a rollercoaster ride.

Kim Kardashian confirmed their relationship in a post on Instagram shortly after she was declared legally single after filing for divorce from rapper Kanye West.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post