Bill Murray breaks silence on 'misconduct' allegations: 'I was funny'

 

Bill Murray breaks down 'what really happened' before receiving 'workplace misconduct' charges


Famous actor Bill Murray just sat down for a chat and broke his silence on the allegations of workplace abuse that he is facing.

This was revealed to CNBC's Becky Quick on Saturday.

There he was quoted as saying, "I had a disagreement with the woman I'm working with. I did something that I thought was funny, and it was not taken that way."

Aziz Ansari's film Being Mortal has been put on hold due to allegations of "inappropriate behavior" at the workplace.

Referring to his age and changing rules, Mr. Murry said, "I've been doing nothing for the past week or two other than thinking about it... you know, the world was different from when I was a little kid." Was."

"What I always thought was funny as a young child is not necessarily what is funny now. Things change and times change. So, it's important for me to figure it out."

"We're both professionals, we like each other's work, we like each other, I guess," at the end of the day.

So "if we can't really get along and trust each other, there's no point in moving on, working together, or making a movie."

"What would make me happiest would be to put on my shoes and go back to work for both of us and to be able to trust each other and work on what we both spent a lot of time developing skills." Spent."

He called it "quite instructive" for himself and quipped, "I think it's a sad dog that can't learn anymore."

"This is a really sad puppy that can't learn anymore. I don't want to be that sad dog and I have no intention of that."

The allegation was made by one of the women on the set and according to sources the woman alleged, "He used to put one hand around a woman, not in any personal area, touch her hair, pull her ponytail .- but always in a comical way."

The insider also admitted, "It's a fine line and everyone loves Bill, but his conduct isn't illegal, some women felt uncomfortable and he crossed a line."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post