Kourtney Kardashian almost married Scott Disick during a family trip to Las Vegas

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick share three children


Kourtney Kardashian Tried Married In Las Vegas Once Before!

The 42-year-old Push founder, who tied the knot with Travis Barker in Vegas this week, nearly said his vows to Scott Disick, the father of his children, in a similar ceremony 15 years ago.

During a family visit in 2007, Court and Scott decided to wed in the same chapel, Britney Spears eloped and tied the knot with Jason Alexander.

"It sounds really early, but I think I'm about to get married," Kourtney said in a confession

"I think we've just woken up and don't have a second to think about it," she added to the cameras.

A worried Chris, who also accompanied daughter Court on the trip, stopped the star from acting in a hurry.

"That's wrong. You have hot pink flowers, and you're standing under a plastic rose. I know you," she began.

"It's not about things. I don't mean about it, but it feels wrong. You're rushing it. [Caitlyn] isn't here, your little sisters [Kendall and Kylie] aren't here. They If they thought they weren't your bride and groom. [Scots] Where's the family? It's about the family!" Chris urged on before convincing Kourtney to change his plans.

"I think that's probably my mom's right," Kardashian told the cameras.

"It doesn't feel so quick and right. I never really thought about what my wedding would be like but it's definitely not the case," she declared.

Kourtney ended her nine-year romance with Scott in 2015 over substance abuse.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post