Leonardo DiCaprio's LA . I accused Gemma Collins of kicking out of the club

Gemma Collins recently claimed Leonardo DiCaprio kicked her out of the club in Los Angeles


Reality TV star, Gemma Collins recently claimed that Leonardo DiCaprio kicked her out of a club when she first met the star.

During her recent conversation with The Sun, the Diva Forever star claimed that the Hollywood A-lister kicked her out of a private members' club in Los Angeles, USA when the 41-year-old went to introduce her.

"Leonardo DiCaprio - I said hello to him and was kicked out of the club in LA," she told the outlet.

"I mean, he looked at me and I looked back at him and all I said was hello. Next thing I know, I'm kicked out," Collins explained.

"I thought, 'You know I'm famous too. Thank you so much!'," she continued, adding that the encounter killed her.

"I can never go back there again," she said.

Meanwhile, Collins is currently on tour for his Big Night Out show at the Opera House.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post