Machine Gun Kelly surprises Kelly Clarkson in slippers on her birthday

 

'I woke up 15 minutes early. I forgot my shoes,' Machine Gun Kelly tells Kelly Clarkson on her show this weekend


Rapper Machine Gun Kelly made a surprise entry on The Kelly Clarkson Show this week to wish his friend Kelly Clarkson on her big day.

The Mainstream Sellout star took to the stage on Sunday (April 24) to wish Clarkson on her birthday, wearing slippers.

MGK brought a queso fountain, margaritas and mariachi band with it to mark the birthday of the Stronger singer, who turns 40 this year.

"I woke up 15 minutes early. I forgot my shoes," explained the Bloom singer. "So you woke up on your birthday... oh, that's a pity," Clarkson said.

"No, no, no, that's good," he insisted. "It's grown."

"Is it? I don't know," joked Clarkson, and then the festivities began.

On Saturday, MGK's fiancé Megan Fox shared a heartfelt birthday wish for the rapper. "The world has no idea what a tender, beautiful heart you have. How generous and how thoughtful you are... how absurdly funny and smart and funny...," she wrote in the caption.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post