Prince Harry's reaction to Prince William's disappearance shows 'severed bond'

Prince Harry and Prince William's broken fraternal bond shows no signs of recovery anytime soon


Prince Harry and Prince William's severed fraternal ties show no signs of healing any time soon, with Harry's response to questions asked if he misses revealing the seriousness of it to William.

Harry sat down with Hoda this week for an intense grilling session, chatting about the Duke of Sussex's family, including his relationship with his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, as well as brother William and his father Charles.

Talking about moving to America with his wife Meghan Markle in 2020, Hoda asked the Duke: "Do you miss your brother and your father?"

Prince Harry skillfully managed to dodge the question asked, and instead channeled the conversation back to the Invictus Games and his family.

She replied: "Look I mean, for me at the moment I'm focusing on these people and their families..."

"That's my focus when I'm here and to make sure I can give them 120%, to make sure they have the experience of a lifetime. When I leave here, I'll be back And my focus is on my family, whom I miss dearly,” he concluded.

Harry's reaction left royal fans and commentators with heads in their hands, as it was clearly showing that the brothers' rift is as deep as ever and shows no signs of healing anytime soon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post