Will Smith's son Jaden Smith's latest interview sparks meme festivities on Twitter

Jaden Smith's father Will Smith sparks a huge frenzy with his infamous slap on the Oscars 2022 stage


Jaden Smith's latest interview has triggered a meme fest on Twitter, after his father Will Smith sparked a massive frenzy with his infamous slap on the Oscars 2022 stage.

The Karate Kid star shared his thoughts on a range of topics during his interview with Big Boys Neighborhood, including being raised by famous parents.

Jaden expressed that the gracious Richard actor and Jada Pinkett Smith attended the meeting he needed, adding that he has been happy to interact with the adults.

A viral clip shows Jaden saying, "I spent my childhood with adults rather than children because I was picking up on more things from adults than children my age."

"And I hang around other people who are my age sometimes, and they're always like, 'Look at my phone, oh my god, selfie!' And I'm like, man, can we talk about the political and economic situation of the world right now?" He added.

Reacting to the video, netizens rave about Jaden's eight-minute video.

"Jaden Smith when he got a toy for Christmas instead of a bill of rights" read a tweet.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post