BTS' Jungkook enthralls fans as he says interacting with ARMY makes him 'incredibly happy'.

BTS' Jungkook talks about cheering him up in 'Proof of Inspiration' video ahead of new album's release


BTS band member Jungkook enthralled fans as he talked about the things that make him "incredibly happy" ahead of the release of the group's anthology album Proof.

In a 'Proof of Motivation' clip shared by Big Hit Music, the 24-year-old singer reveals the songs she has chosen for the upcoming album.

"I added Euphoria and Dimple to this album. To be honest, I love it when I get to sing along with other members and join the army, whatever the songs," he said in the video.

"That's what I've been dreaming of. Even now, I love when I sing and dance, and I'm incredibly happy to hear the audience roar when I perform," Jungkook he said.

The singer continued, "I am always happy when I am on stage and I am glad that there are people who are happy to see me on stage."

"Every single day I'm grateful and I enjoy myself. I'm happily making music while watching ARMY, and your smile when you look at me—that's my proof," he concluded.

The album, which includes old and new tracks from the band, will be released on 10 June 2022.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post