Kanye West raps about Kim Kardashian's disappearance in new dis track

Kanye West throws shade at his ex Kim Kardashian's now-boyfriend Pete Davidson


Kanye West went public with his feelings relating to his ex, Kim Kardashian, in the latest brutal track Keep It Burnin'.

West teamed up with rapper Future via a song on the Saturday Night Live star, which dropped on April 29.

Referring to buying a house for the Skims founder, the 44-year-old hip-hop star rapped the song's lyrics, "I buy a house, if I miss you you're home."

The Flashing Lights rapper can also be heard rapping, "When you run for '24, I bet your spouse will be with you" which is a reference to running for US President in the 2024 election. Is.

Taking a dig at the 28-year-old comedian, he sang, "You don't want any tension, boy, you just want attention, if you pop up at my mentions I pop up at your house."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post