Khloe curses Scott Disick for objecting to Kardashian's figure

Scott Disick gets in trouble after commenting on Khloe Kardashian's body


Scott Disick has been branded 'weird' for commenting on ex-girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian's sister, Khloe Kardashian.

Turning to her Instagram this week, Scott shared several outfits from her brands promoted by Khloe on her Instagram Stories.

She wrote in the caption accompanying the photo, "Wear it well with that body Khloe."

However, Scott's remarks rubbished netizens, who started making fun of the reality star's constant flirting with her sister.

"I wonder what Kourtney thinks of her ex who always hits on her sister. This family is so messy," wrote one.


Another added: "I guess once you're your sister's ex-boyfriend, funny jokes and flirtations aren't a whole lot of fun."

"I'd be surprised if my brother-in-law (I have one so I'm using him) told me in a post. A simple 'I know you'll look great wearing them!' Not enough?"

"It's definitely scary. It's always been their dynamic, but Khloe used to joke with her right there and this season she didn't seem to be in it at all. Hopefully he realizes and stops soon enough. Always makes me feel icky."

On a recent episode of The Kardashians, Khloe got down on her knees to clean up a mess created by Scott's dog, to which she exclaimed: "Oh there you go, get on it, Khloeverton. Get down on it. "

The star later suggested that he would prefer to have Khloe as his 'maid'.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post