Emma Heming praises Bruce Willis for his next level of confidence in touching tribute


Bruce Willis's wife Emma Heming says 'fear never stopped' him as she praises him for his confidence

Bruce Willis's wife Emma Heming Willis praised him for his "next level of confidence" as she said "fear never stopped him" amid a battle with aphasia.

Taking to Instagram, the model dropped a video of the Sixth Sense actor as he sings along to "The Temptations" under the boardwalk.

“My motto is don’t let fear get to you. Why? Because fear constantly holds me back,” Emma wrote in the caption. “This is another reason why I fell for my husband, fear never got him stopped."

She continued: "I mean, what kind of next level confidence does it take to sing along to The Temptations? You can say what you want (and boy do they have) but this guy is always on his own." Has been led by passion and has never let opponents stop him from, well, anything.

"And because of that I have a lot of respect, love and admiration for that man," she said. "Enjoy this little kitty that warms my heart."

Earlier, Bruce's family shared that he was withdrawing from acting after being diagnosed with a degenerative brain disorder, aphasia.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post