Mike Tindall praises US for 'b******d' comment about Prince Harry: 'He's not wrong'


Mike Tindall is getting US support for his objectionable remarks on Prince Harry.

According to Express.co.uk, Zara Tindall's husband was heard hurling insults at Prince Harry after the Platinum Jubilee Palace party. Speaking to a guest, Princess Anne's son-in-law said:

Prince Harry's behavior is like "b*****d".

Social media users responded quickly to the comment, supporting the online comment.

"As an American, I don't know what Mike Tindall said, but if it's bleeped, he ain't wrong."

"I must say, I really hope he said that! #StandWithMike,"

A third addition: "As an American I've come to really like Mike Tindall during Jubilee. Mike is a national treasure."

"Not that I'm a Tindall fan but he's right," said another.

"I didn't think I could love Mike Tindall more... but I do!"

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle landed in Britain earlier this month, two years after stepping down as senior royals in 2020. The couple now resides in California, US.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post