Adele issues heartfelt apology while announcing her rescheduled Las Vegas residency dates

Adele says: "Words can't explain how excited I am to be able to announce these rescheduled shows"


Months after pulling the plug on her show with only 24 hours notice, Adele has confirmed new dates for her Las Vegas residence.

The 34-year-old superstar was set to make her Weekends With Adele show debut at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in January but was canceled at the last minute, leaving fans thousands of pounds out of pocket.

The singer took to Instagram on Monday to announce that the show will start in November. He thanked the fans for their "patience" and revealed that priority will be given to existing ticket holders.

Along with a poster of the show, he wrote: 'Words cannot describe how happy I am to announce these rescheduled shows. I was really heartbroken to cancel them."

She said: "But in what feels like an eternity of figuring out the logistics for the show that I really want to deliver, and knowing it can happen, I'm more excited than ever!

'Now I know it was a terrible decision on my part for some of you, and I will always be sorry for it, but I promise you it was the right one.

'To be with you every week in such an intimate space is what I look forward to most and I'm going to give you my best.

'Thank you for your patience, I love you.'

Despite rumors that the residency was being moved to a different location, Adele confirmed that she would still perform at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Apart from the 24 rescheduled shows, eight new shows have also been announced. The demonstrations will now take place from November 18, 2022 to March 25, 2023.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post