Blake Lively's hilarious reaction to Ryan Reynolds' new ad divides fans

'My love, feel free to revolutionize the time you sleep on the couch tonight!!' written by blake lively


Ryan Reynolds is once again the target of some hilarious trolls from his wife, Blake Lively.

This time around, the Gossip Girl star is trolling a new ad in which Reynolds promotes his mobile company Mint Mobile.

The 34-year-old Gossip Girl star shared a clip of Reynolds advertising for her phone company on her Instagram Story this week.

In the ad, the Deadpool star was seen standing in front of a Mint Mobile sign. While promoting the brand's latest family plan, he said, "I have asked my wife and member of the plan to support me."

As soon as another actor replaced Lively on the set, Reynolds said, "You're not my wife." The woman agreed and explained that she "stands up for [Lively] on set during boring things".

"I'm literally revolutionizing the category," Reynolds said.


Responding to her husband's ad, the Shallows actress said, "Dear, if you charge more, you can afford me," she wrote. "Sorry, your real wife."

He then mentioned Reynolds' comment about revolutionizing the category "before joking that he must be sleeping on the couch."


"@vancityreynolds, my love, feel free to revolutionize the couch tonight when you sleep on it!!," she wrote, along with two emoticons of a hand shaped like a heart and a kiss icon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post