Elizabeth Olsen reveals she hasn't seen 'Doctor Strange 2': Here's the real reason

Elizabeth Olsen Still Hasn't Watched 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness'


Elizabeth Olsen is making a shocking revelation about her latest Marvel blockbuster Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

In her new interview with Jimmy Fallon, the actress revealed that she missed the chance to watch the superhit film as the host congratulated her on the film's resounding success.

Directed by Sam Raimi, the film was unlike any other Marvel production and stole millions of hearts as it reached a total of USD 1 billion at the box office.

When told of the film's stupendous gains, Olsen commented, "That's a wild number. I don't know what to compare it to." While she revealed she still hasn't seen the film, Fallon asks her if she's one of those actors who avoids her own performances.

To which Olsen replied, "Alas. No, I'm not one of them. I'm one of those people who want to study something so I can figure out how to make it better," per ET Canada.

She then mentioned how she had a terrible cold during the film's premiere and said, "I didn't want to sit through it."

The actress explained how things went after that, "and so I asked them to send me a copy so I could see it, and it had my name on it, it was time I was watching it, and I didn't want to. Look at it like that." Fallon elaborated that Olsen was referring to Watermark Studio plaster to prevent illegal sales. At the time, Olsen quipped, "Can you imagine what if I had done that?"

As for her return as the Scarlet Witch, Olsen confessed, "They tell me nothing about my fate," and added, "I must come back."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post