Lady Gaga opens up on her 'nightmare' to 'never get on stage again'

Lady Gaga is set to take the stage during her upcoming world tour


Lady Gaga clarifies to update fans after recovering from 'nightmares' that she won't be able to perform again.

Oscar-winning actor, real name Stephanie Germanotta, told her millions of followers on Twitter how "faith, truth, bravery, talent and dedication" helped her overcome fear.

“There was a time when I thought I would never be on stage again. I was so sad I couldn't dream of anything but a painful nightmare,” she wrote.

“I have overcome my nightmares with love, support, faith, truth, bravery, talent and dedication. I am very grateful. I'll see you at BABYLON #ChromaticaBall."

The singer's The Chromatica Ball World Tour is scheduled to take place from July to September.

The tour will begin in Düsseldorf on July 17th and end in Miami on September 17th.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post