Meghan Markle knows how to 'control the narrative' via social media

Meghan Markle has a very talented and hardworking social media staff


Meghan Markle knows her way to fame through social media.

Speaking to GB News, writer Tom Bower shared that Meghan is completely 'in control' of what is said about her on the internet.

Mr. Bower said: “I am on social media, so I enjoy reading her vitriol. Of course, she does. Meghan is a man who owns the narrative, which is part of the problem.

"I mean, she came to London to be part of the royal family. She didn't understand what she was and most importantly, she wasn't in control of everything. And so, of course, He had relationships with so many people.

He continued: "So, I believe they have very talented employees, they are working hard. They know how important the brand market is. And they will stay in touch with what is being said.

"And all that being said, because as many people pay attention to my book as there are people, I've been told that I love the book and the book is now the number one best-seller.

"So, it may not be a great pleasure for Meghan. So, I think she has a lot of control over what's being said and she's absolutely passionate about her image.

"I mean, that's the only thing that matters. She's a creature of Hollywood. She knows that celebrity images are what make her money.

"That's what he must protect," said Tim Bower.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post