Pete Davidson '100 percent' ready for marriage amid Kim Kardashian romance


Pete Davidson Wants To Be A 'Family Man' For Kim Kardashian And Her Baby!

The 39-year-old former Saturday Night Live star admitted that marriage is on her mind amid a romance with the SKIMS founder.

Speaking on "Heart to Heart", Davidson confirmed that he "100 percent" wants to get married in the future.

"That's how I hope it goes, you know?" Davidson told host Kevin Hart.

Davidson, who was previously engaged to popstar Ariana Grande, says his "dream" is to be a "family man" and have children after the tragic death of his firefighter dad on 9/11.

"My favorite thing, which I haven't achieved yet, is I want to have a baby," said Hart, 43. "I just want to be there and see what I don't have."

Davidson said, "I'm so excited for that chapter, so, like I'm preparing for now. Just trying to be good as a friend, and grow and get better." So that when it happens it's easy."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post